Wednesday 5 June 2013

This will be some kind of crazy adventure


60 days, people! 60 days and only a few little hours until our fairytale begins. I know it's going to be like nothing ever before. This will be some kind of crazy adventure with you all. 

I may be at work but this is where my brain is.
Can we just throw some confetti in the air and put on some music and all celebrate together?? I think that's what we should be doing. We should all be together already and just throwing a big going away party for ourselves. Life couldn't really get any better!! This will be the perfect summer. It's time to throw away inhibitions and just bask in the world.
After 40 hours of work in these past 5 days it just keeps me looking forward to every day. It's just that little thing in the back of my mind that brightens every moment. It's all leading to THIS. Yup, I'm going with YOU GUYS. I couldn't have made it happen without the three of you.  We were born to travel together. 

We're leaving the 8 months of snow and the ice behind...

That's what's so perfect. And it just makes me want to blast certain songs on repeat and lie in the sun and be happy. (That's totally what I'm doing right now.)

Except I have to go to work. 

Peace!
-Monica



No comments :

Post a Comment