Saturday 1 June 2013

salut les amis!

Hello there friends! ^_^

My name is Madeline and I'm your friendly neighbourhood Smurf. I just have to say to my fellow wanderers, this is a pretty neat blog you've got going here, and I am so stoked to be a part of it and a part of this trip! Thanks for all the organizing, planning, sweat, tears, and whatever else went into making the Europe trip a reality. Also thanks to anyone who views or has viewed this blog (whoa, you exist?!)

Lastly, at the risk of looking like a desperado, I guess I'm having a helluva time trying to raise enough money to not be a hobo once we get there. I already have a job (that's the baffling part), so if anyone has any get-richer-quick ideas (besides selling parts of myself) any input would help and be greatly appreciated! One love.

Madeline out.



No comments :

Post a Comment