Thursday 30 May 2013

The Europe Bag


First of all, I was totally inspired by Amelia's last post. As you can see.


Yes, it took me less than 24 hours after seeing her blog post to buy the bag. I just bought it in blue (pink and red were sold out), but then I got to thinking that Madeline should get the bag, too. And she has blue hair (at the moment), so she should totally have this blue bag. If I can procure it in pink or red I'll give it to her (out of the goodness of my heart). And we can all rock the bag in different colors! It is the perfect little Europe travel bag.



I also went out and got a worldwide outlet converter set for only 5$! It comes with a nice little black travel pouch. I have to say, I am truly obsessed with travel shopping. There's just so much to look forward to when one goes shopping for their trip!  It makes everything feel so much closer to reality. I still have to get some decent travel shoes, extra camera batteries and a bunch of under 100ml toiletries, hair products etc. So more to look forward to. And more savvy purchases to make!

No comments :

Post a Comment